We love every customer´s “Mission: Impossible “. Being an innovative company, we manufacture and sell pressure sensors and flow measuring systems for every complex application. We develop individually designed products, in close cooperation with our customers. These fit perfectly into their application. We partnered with multiple companies in the segments of research and development departments, automotive and aviation industry as well as mechanical engineering, in general! Our customers benefit from our passion and creativity and the joined competences of the whole DDM-Team. There is no can´t do for our engineering family!
- Active planning of new products and solutions
- Development of mixed-signal-circuits for sensor and measuring-technology considering EMC and environmental demands.
- Development of circuit diagrams and board layouts
- Programming of µControllers (ARM Cortex)
- Prototyping and qualification testing
- Production launch support
Your added values
- responsible activity with a high degree of scope for design in a modern development environment.
- safe employment aimed at a long-term cooperation.
- performance-oriented salary and possible bonuses when achieving the annual goals.
- grants for the promotion of health and pension scheme, optional bike/E-Bike supplied by the company.
- our offices have the best IT-equipment and an ergonomic layout.
- A degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or similar field of studies (m/f/div)
- Teamplayer, decisiveness and independent work
- Knowledge of ECAD (Altium Designer)
- Knowledge of programming language „C“ (embedded)
- knowledge to create desktop-applications
Join the force!
Interested? We are really looking forward to receive your application. Send to email@example.com.
For further information feel free to contact us via +49 661 9679620.
DDM GmbH & Co. KG
36039 Fulda, Germany